Since I am a total cheap-skate and we are always looking for something fun to do, we couldn't pass up this adventure last week. On Friday, Chick-fil-a had "Cow Appreciation Day" where if you dressed up like a cow, you could come in and get a free meal. So, we ventured out wearing black and white with our spots and tails and had a delicious lunch... for free!


The kids had fun taping thier spots on and finding clothes to wear that fit the color profile. I dressed up too, even though I didn't post a picture of myself because of sheer embarassment. I must say however, our costumes were pretty weak compared to some of the other people we saw. There were people with masks, full-body suits, and even udders sewn onto their clothes. We even saw three people under a sheet with black spots and a cow head sewn on!! It was so funny! Surprisingly, the crowd wasn't bad. There were a few people in line in front of us, but it didn't take long to get our food and we all enjoyed ourselves. A couple of funny things my kids said...
Chansey- "Mom, you look like a cow!" (Not a good thing to say to a lady who is almost 9 months pregnant)
Eathan - " It's too bad it's not called Pig-fil-a because then Bella could wear pink!" (The kid is always thinkin' :)
1 comments:
Marianne, I was doing some blog-stalking and found your blog again. I don't know how we got un-connected. However, you and your family look great. Chik-fil-a is a staple in the Curby household.... it's headquartered here in the ATL. you know. I see you are about to join the ranks of insanity with 5 little ones. We are in our 5 month now and loving every minute of it.(JK) Congrats and hope you have a speedy delivery real soon! Take Care
Love the Curby's
Post a Comment