Today, Spencer was at a friend's house and I asked Sophie what she wanted for lunch. I gave her choices such as... a cheese crisp, pbj sandwich, or taquitos. All of these are things she likes to eat from home. She answered "I want Taco Bell mommy"! So, we went to Taco Bell. I pulled into the drive thru and she said "I want go inside" So we went around and went inside.
While she was sitting across the table from me eating her taco she said "You best my friends"!
I think what she meant was... "You're my best friend"!!!! Cutest thing ever!!!!!! I think I actually teared up a little...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
My Best Friend
Posted by Marianne at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this! I think every mom needs to hear that more often. :)
台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室
Post a Comment