I've been tagged by my friend Lindsey who I have known longer than anyone else in my life (besides my family of course.) So, even though this is embarassing, here goes...
1.) Where were you 10 years ago? In March of 1998 I lived at home with my parents and worked at Arizona Federal Credit Union. 1998 was eventful...I was dating a guy who I soon became engaged to in April then soon after that I broke it off. (Thank goodness!) I met Todd in August of 1998 and we were engaged in October! (love that guy!)
2.) Five things on my to-do list...
Play with Bella (everyday)
Finish my taxes (today)
Clean my house (today)
Go to the Temple (every week)
Finish the Book of Mormon as a family (this year)
3.) Five snacks I enjoy...
Cheese and Crackers
Wheat Thins baked Veggie Chips
French Fries
Bread
Homemade Cookies
4.) Three of my bad habits... (It's hard to only list three :)
Procrastination
Eating late at night
Not washing my face at night
5.) Five places I've lived...
There's only two... Mesa, AZ & Gilbert, AZ. I have lived in a total of 8 different houses though... 7 of which were in the last 10 years.
6.) Five jobs I've had...
Paper Route
Tempe $ Cinemas
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union (yuck!)
Arizona Federal Credit Union (yea!)
Dazzle Me Up Jewelry :)
7.) Five things you don't know about me...
I love beets.
I can type 65 words per minute.
I have 14 nieces and 14 nephews.
I want to run a marathon.
I hate shopping.
Tag 5 people:
Sarah Wright, Aften Wright, Amy Gooch, Coartney Wright, Laurie Ray
YOU'RE IT!!
1 comments:
That was fun to read. I love getting to know you better. Now it is going to be hard to remember 10 yrs ago, but I will try.
Post a Comment