Monday, August 18, 2008

Tag... You're It!

Playing Blog-tag is fun! I don't have to chase anyone and I get to learn new things about my friends!! LOVE THAT!

Anyway, Tami tagged me this time and here is the low-down... I have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. If you are tagged, you do the same...

** 3 JOYS **
- My family
- The Temple
- Eating Out

** 3 FEARS **
- Offending others
- Something bad happening to one of my children
- The power windmills in Califonia that we see on the way to LA (they are huge and pointy and there are hundreds of them!!)

** 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS **
- Exercising
- Freezer Meals (thanks girls!)
- Making jewelry

** 3 SURPRISING FACTS **
- I LOVE to teach (especially Gospel Doctrine and Math)
- I love to cook for large groups of people
- I don't love chocolate

** TAG 5 PEOPLE **
- Sarah
- Amy G.
- Coartney
- Tiffany
- Laurie

Have fun!!






0 comments: