It is time for me to admit that I am not very good at taking pictures. I forget my camera a lot and am just not good at capturing moments on film. I do however, have a good memory and I love to write. So, I need to get better at the picture-taking thing and keep writing until I remember to use the camera more often. This bad habit of mine has become more evident to me since I started my blog. A lot of my posts are just words... no pictures. Also, I have ideas all the time of things I want to record on my blog, but I sometimes put it off because I don't have any pictures to go with my post. So, I decided today that this is silly... I am turning over a new leaf! I am going to publish my posts with or without pictures. I hope to get better and take more pictures and fill my blog with them. But, if not, I will still record my thoughts. I love writing and this is my favorite way to do it. So, you will see me writing here more often from now on... I hope you enjoy my thoughts without always having the entertainment of pictures!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yeah pictures are over-rated. i've been waiting to update my blog cause i'm too busy/lazy to upload my pictures from my camera. i guess i should get over that!
Post a Comment