My sister Rosanne is totally amazing!! Somehow between her eight kids, two grand-kids, many busy church callings and being a great sister, she has found time to be a beautician for the last 30 years. She has many regulars that come every time they need their hair done and then there are those who only show up once in a while. We fit somewhere in the middle. But this week, we paid Rosanne a visit for some serious hair-dos. Chansey wanted a perm (again) and Bella and Spencer were in desperate need of a trim. Well, needless to say, once again, Rosanne came through for us...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
A Trip to the "Salon"
Posted by Marianne at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I hit the Rosanne Salon just a few days before you I think...Seeing here all rolled up brought back so many crazy memories!!! Perms have come a long way sista!!! :) Rosanne Your AWESOME!!
I want to see Chansey's "after" photo!
Marianne Brienholt!!!! you're still alive and kicken?!?!?! I was messin' around and found your blog--holy crap! Your little family is SOOO CUTE!!! Your blog reminded me of all the fun times with Mayka and Chansey....our only ones then!
Chansey is beautiful!
We went private with our blog, but email me and I'd love to put ya on the list! hulseranch7@gmail.com
Are you guys still in Queen creek? doing pizza restaurants? Your pizza was the best I'd ever had...by the way!
Becki Hulse
Post a Comment