Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

... to Grandmother's house we go!!
Ok, so we just drive on the freeway, no river, no woods.
But it is still so fun to go to Grandma's house.
I am so glad that my kids have fun memories of times they spend with their grandparents.
I only knew one of my grandmas... my other grandma and both grandpas passed away before I was born. And most of my memories with my grandma were when I was really little so they aren't too vivid. She was sick for a lot of my life. So, I rely on other peoples' stories and pictures to remember my grandparents.
My kids though... they have a different story. We usually see one or both of the grandparents every week. And they have a blast every time they go to see them...
here's the proof...

Some cousins and aunt Dee just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all-cool at gma Mac's.
When it's just us a grandma Marilyn's, the kids get to do whatever they want... horses, trampoline, games, root beer floats,... you name it!!

So FUN!!!


UNFORGETTABLE!!!

0 comments: