Thursday, August 12, 2010

Phoenix Zoo

When the weather is nice, our family LOVES going to the zoo.
We have even bought annual passes many years in a row.
My kids never get tired of seeing the animals. Me, on the other hand, I like seeing them, but
if I get very close, I get a weird chill up my spine complete with full-body goose bumps...
I don't love big animals.
Maybe my kids love seeing the animals because they are deprived since we refuse to have pets...?!
No matter the reason, they love getting up close and personal with the animals...
I found these pictures of the last time we went...
no fear here....

Up-close and personal



Four monkeys... (HAHA!)


My kids love the weird metal animal that looks real, they always want a picture on it...
so we obliged.
(p.s. I think it is call an oryx?)

0 comments: