Todd has taken Chansey and Eathan hiking a few times in the past. I have never been able to go because of being pregnant or sick (LAME!)
So, even though it was a long time ago, I wanted to post about the time that we took our whole family to hike South Mountain. We went during Thanksgiving break of '09... like I said, it was a long time ago, but I just found the pictures!
This was a fun cave that we found that the kids loved climbing in... poor things with the sun in their eyes while I am trying to snap a picture!
We had so much fun!! We laughed and played, walked and ran, sat awhile and ate snacks, and just enjoyed each other's company. The weather was beautiful so that made it extra nice! Sophie was even there... what a trooper in her "Baby Bjorn" (Best invention ever!) No complaints out of any of the kids (or adults :)
The weather is starting to break from miserable now, so I hope we have many more outings like this in the near future. (And I hope I can write about them before 10 months later :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment