I've been trying to think of a way to recap the last year and a half. As a family, we've been through a lot. There have been exciting times and boring times, stressful times and relaxing times, hard times and easy times ... I think you get it. :) I would like to make a list of all the things we've done (just for fun) and post it, but that takes too much brain power for a midnight post. So, I thought of a way to recap everything in a word... HAPPY! I am so proud to report that through it all, thick and thin, I've been so happy!! Life is so great! When I think of what's really important, it is very easy for me to be happy. The unfair, confusing, and mundane aspects of life seem to quickly fall by the wayside and I am uplifted by all of the wonderful things that I have. Even though life gets hectic and I lose my cool every once in a while, it's really easy to come back to happy when there are so many good things around me. Here are some pictures that I found that show me being happy. I rarely post pictures of myself, so this is a little out of my comfort zone... I'm 100% sure that I am the LEAST photogenic person that I have ever met
My friend snapped this picture when she lovingly photographed our family at an impromptu 'Christmas Card' photoshoot. Todd's been making me laugh for the last 12 1/2 years... it's impossible not to be happy when you live with this guy! Here is a brief list of things that make me happy every day... 5 Kids that wake up happy every morning 5 kids that love to snuggle 1 husband that might be the hardest worker I know A Clean Kitchen (or entire house when possible) Studying the Scriptures and other Doctrine Teaching (institute, primary, or regular ol' mom-teaching :) Watching my children learn things Family Dinner Together every night Tucking my kids in bed
5 comments:
Hi!!! I'm still here!! I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you are and what you're up to. Glad you're alive and happy. I feel the same way about life--there are obviously difficult parts, but it's easy to come back to happy because we are so blessed. :)
I don't think you're the LEAST photogenic person on the planet, but I don't think those pictures do justice to how pretty you really are. :)
Please call me some time so we can catch up. And check out my blog to see my adorable little Jacob: hearthspace.blogspot.com
Love you!!!
Wow, long time no see :) You look great and sounds like you are doing great. I still check your blog out, glad I checked today!
Hey, I was wondering if you ever used this blog! Haven't talked to you all week, and I miss you! Love the pics and I'm happy we are friends.
SO GLAD you are back to blogging. I have missed you. I am ....supposedly...back to blogging soon! Haha. With school its hard to find time! LOVE the blog! Pictures of you are fun too. Dont leave them out anymore!
Cute post! It made me....happy. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment