Wow! It's been too long... Life over the last year and a half has afforded me no time to blog. In a way I am sad about it because all of the things that have happened have been 'undocumented'. Blogging is my best method of 'journaling' and I haven't been doing it, so I tend to feel like a failiure. As soon as I start to feel that way though, I come back to reality... I realize that the things I have been doing are WAY more important... and then I'm ok with it. I'm over it!! I have pictures and memories (which I need to write down) and I don't have to feel bad anymore!! That being said... I LOVE to blog... I LOVE to write... I LOVE to share, so I want to blog. I am just going to pretend like I didn't skip a year and a half and start again. No hard feelings! :) So, if you're out there... reading this, let me know! It's interesting to find out if anybody is still paying attention to my stale blog. Also, if you are paying attention, I hope you are pleased with what you see from here on out...
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment