.jpg)
Everyone keeps telling me to put more pictures of Spencer on here, so... here is a fun one! The angle is a little weird,... sorry. This is Spencer all dressed up to go to church! He was smiling at me so I thought I'd grab a shot. He has only worn pajamas or little one piece outfits every day since he was born. This was the first time (at two and a half months old) that we put real clothes on him! He looks like a little man... all dressed up!
Monday, February 25, 2008
All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go!
Posted by Marianne at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jared saw Spencer from across the chapel yesterday and he could tell from that far away that he is one of a kind. I love that each of your kids are so stikin' cute, yet they have their own look. He sure does look like so grown up with real clothes on.
Post a Comment