Ok, I know this picture looks totally posed, but I promise it wasn't. A couple weeks ago, we had an amazing weekend! We had a lot of spiritual things happen in our family (more to come on that later). At the end of the day (after my Sunday nap of course) the whole family was hanging out in our room. Spencer starting fussing and so Eathan laid down by him. Then, Todd came in and laid down by both of them. I looked over and got teary eyed because it was such an adorable moment. I knew I better grab this shot or I would be forever regretful. Anyway, I just want to take a moment to make a tribute to the men in my life... Todd (besides being brutally handsome :) is truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my whole life. I love him more than words can say. After years of thinking I knew what life was about, I met Todd and quickly learned so much more. From the day I met him, I started to figure out what I really wanted in a husband... because he was it!!! He is so down to earth and so real. He is so strong and determined that he makes me look like a lazy bum! He is such a wonderful father also! I am so lucky to have him as my counterpart as we try to raise our four children. The second of whom is Eathan.... can anyone say CRAZY!!! He is crazy and I am crazy about him!! He is as strong-willed as they come. I truly believe that he has taught me more than any of my other children have to-date. He is ever-so friendly and kind. He is helpful and thoughtful and quite the little social butterfly. (Lock up your daughters folks!) With his killer smile and those bright blue eyes, I happen to think he's pretty cute too! Speaking of cute, and last but not least, is Spencer. At two months old, he has already stolen my heart. The bond between mother and child doesn't get any less powerful as the years go by. He has made our home a happier place to be by bringing us a little closer to our Heavenly Father. Even though I can't tell what is personality will be yet, let me just say he is very calm and a very good baby... he even sleeps through the night!!! And he handles the madness around here very well. And, boy is he cute too... I think we finally got the brown hair/blue eyes combo... yea!!!
Ok, I'll stop now... I hope no one minds my bragging. Like I said in my very first post... I am so very thankful for my wonderful family. I am really overwhelmed by how blessed I am to have them...and these boys are only part of it... I'll have to take some time to write more about my girls later!

2 comments:
What a nice tribute. I only can tribute the the Man in my life. I have yet to experience little boys. I will be locking up Sadee very soon. I might even lock up all three of them. HE is quite the charmer and he has no limits. I do agree with the cute factor that exists with your kids. I can't believe Spencer is yours. He looks like you guys, but the olive complexion and dark hair is so fun!!!
super cute picture! when are you doing beads again?!
Post a Comment