Thursday, July 3, 2008

Loco Bella

As we all know, "loco" means "crazy" in Spanish. And that is exactly what Bella is... CRAZY! Just so everyone believes me, I had to post a couple of pictures from the last few weeks...



This picture is funny... One day the kids were playing in the sprinklers and on the water slide we borrowed from Grandpa. We usually take our suits off right when we get done, but this time, we had some friends coming over to play outside, so I let them leave their suits on. I asked Chansey to go put some shorts on over her suit. So, Bella decided to do the same thing... except the shorts she chose were actually Eathan's boxer briefs! They looked like shorts to her, so she put them on. And she is so little, that they could actually pass as shorts on her (except for the opening in front and the "Hanes" label) I laughed so hard!


I can't say I was laughing when I took this picture. It is funny now, but it really wasn't funny then. Spencer was down for a nap and Bella was watching Barney while I changed the laundry before putting her down for a nap. When I was done in the laundry room, I couldn't find Bella. So after searching for a few minutes, this is where I found her. She climbed in the crib and woke up Spencer and was just laying there playing with him. The picture also shows her naked because she took her clothes off (like she always does when she is bored). And the last point to note is the fact that there is marker all over her leg because she got into Chansey's art box and colored on herself!! FUN TIMES!!

One more story about Bella... The other day I was talking to Eathan and I said the words "cheese crisp". Bella was listening and must have thought I said "Jesus" because she proceded to proclaim "Jesus?!... Jesus is my friend!" How cute is that?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big...and those pictures are so cute!

♥Tami said...

Good thing she's cute!