Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scattegories

As some of you know... Scattegories is one of my all-time favorite games! That is saying a lot for me because I love to play games more than anyone I know. Anyway, a friend of mine had a fun game on her blog so I am challenging everyone to do it with me. Think of something that falls into each of the following cattegories that starts with the first letter of your name. You can't copy anyone's answers who did this before you and you can't use the same word twice! Here goes...

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Marianne
4 LETTER WORD: Mint
VEHICLE: Mustang
CITY: Mesa (Go Mustangs! :)
BOY Name: Mason (Always wanted to use this one)
GIRL NAME: Madelyn
OCCUPATION: Machinist
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Make-up
FOOD: Manicotti
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Mousse
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Messy Diaper (You know it has happened to all of us at least once)
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: MOM!!!! (well my kids shout it, not so much me anymore :)
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: Mexico
Ok, now I want everyone who reads this to give it a try. It is actually fun and harder than it looks.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I loved the game and did it on my blog too! I'll be seeing you in a few weeks, by the way. :) I'll call you.

Also, the Cedar that's on your blog list, is that Cedar Eaves from Alma Elementary?

Angel said...

I found you! I got your comment but didn't know how to find you? Anyway, would love to chat .... email me ldsmom@cox.net