Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pilates Anyone?!

The other night when I was doing my Pilates workout, Eathan came in and inquired about what I was doing. It was late, but he had taken a nap that day, so he wasn't interested in going to bed yet. Anyway, Todd told him that I was doing my exercises... and he proceded to explain that if Eathan did these same exercises everyday, he would be the strongest kid in school. (True... perhaps) Anyway, last night I heard Chansey and Eathan talking to what sounded like someone else. I couldn't figure out what I was hearing or what they were doing, so I checked on them and this is what I found. They were doing pilates!!! ... And the other voice I heard was Mari Windsor, the instructor on the DVD!! I was seriously shocked... and amused... and impressed. They were actually doing a pretty good job. So, now I feel even more guilty if I don't work out every night... if my kids can do it, shouldn't I be able to?! Oh, the pressure! :)

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

That's funny! I love kids! They take everything we say as scripture! Their so gullible (sp?)! We'll definitely need to plan something and get together! Devin said you guys wanted to go to the lake but his dad's boat is broken. We have a jet ski but he doesn't want to go with just that! I'll get him to call Todd and plan something!

Lindsey said...

I too love Mari Windsor and that pilates DVD. Your kids are too cute! I'll be in town around the second week of August. I'll be calling you to invite myself over for lunch! :)

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog and keeping up on what's happening at the Breinholt's house. I really don't know Mari Windsor , but I think pi-late tonight would be great..... (: